2017 Erin Condren Monthly Planner



For several years now I have been watching excited American women unbox and gush sheer joy over an item called the Erin Condren Life Planner.

Put off by the prices and high shipping costs I sought, and found, a very viable alternative in my Plum Paper Planner.  I enjoyed this product so much I re-purchased and will do a future post on my latest Plum Planner.



However I recently learnt that EC do more than just Life Planners and when I'd watched a few unboxing videos on the monthly planner product range, I am ever so slightly ashamed to admit I finally succumbed.

How did I justify the expense this time?

  1. I'd been given birthday & Christmas money early - so can't waste it sitting in the bank!
  2. I wanted something to specifically plan my blog in separate to my general life planner
  3. I'm a complete sucker for pretty stationery!

Thing is though - it doesn't stop with the personalising of said planner.  No, before you know it you're adding extras to your basket...well it's going to cost to ship it anyway right?


So it arrived - just a couple of weeks later.  A beautiful pink floral box that made me squeal with excitement (quickly disguised as a cough in front of the delivery guy).

I'm very happy with the planner itself so far.  Whilst I can't use the monthly planner part until January I have begun to use the note pages to draft blog posts and their photos - including this post.



The HUGE disappointment for me is that the beautiful EC designer stickers I bought do not stick!  I'm having to glue them down which for the price is such a let down.  As you know I love stickers, so will definitely be sticking (ha ha) with Etsy shops for those in future.

Would I buy EC again?  This took some deep consideration and honest answer is I'm not 100% sure.  There are cheaper alternatives that are of equal quality in my opinion.  That said...would they be as inspiring to use as I have found this one to be so far?  I'll just have to wait and see how well I utilise it over the whole of 2017.


Have you ever tried an EC planner?  What do you make of the products?

What I purchased:
  • Kaleidoscope - deluxe monthly planner - $35
  • Magnetic page marker - $3
  • Snap in dashboard - $4
  • Sticker Book - $15
  • Elastic Band Trio - $7
Links:

Comments

  1. This looks really lovely! I am loving your blog too, you should be really proud of all your hard work! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Adele! Had quite a break from blogging recently, but am aiming to get back to it this month. Your blog loos awesome! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Meet My Lucy

July Goals 2016